Ocelot Special Unit HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ocelot Special Unit HQ

MPO OSU CLAN

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU

Go down 
+2
[HoW]Eagle
[OSU]CLONE-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[OSU]CLONE-

[OSU]CLONE-

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-02

did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU Empty
PostSubject: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 7:20 am

topic^
Back to top Go down
[HoW]Eagle

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 8:29 am

no raijin, drkninja, and dr tom quit
Back to top Go down
Cid

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 1:09 am

Well, biscuit is out now, and, sorry guys, but i'm out too, the clan is dead, we never really gained any respect even if we won vs greatest clans.
I'm leaving OSU too, but i still love MPO and i want to play more, i'll still be in the chatbox and i'll still play with you guys. Good luck to you if you can keep the clan going.
Back to top Go down
Cid

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 1:55 am

I hope you won't be mad at me and that we all can still be friends and play together.
Back to top Go down
[OSU]Biscuit

[OSU]Biscuit

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 am

I said my reasons last night, they're basically the same as Raijin's and Cid's. sorry but, it is over and honestly, i'm bored at the lack of clan activity now.
Back to top Go down
Torn

Torn

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 am

Well, i dont know what to say. I'm sorry then i guess, i wasnt a good leader like raiiijin Sad and i started pplaying a bit less because of school. im really sorry guys i wish i could have done something but it looks like we just lost all our core members. and i think OSU is going to fall finally. Sad
Back to top Go down
[OSU]Biscuit

[OSU]Biscuit

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:19 am

*salutes the greatness that was - Ocelot Special Unit*

Thanks Raijin, Torn and Cid...for making me good Smile
Back to top Go down
Cid

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:48 am

Hey Torn, don't feel responsible or anything, it's just that the clan has been inactive lately and that it never really got any respect. Still, we're not OSU members anymore but we can chat and play together.
*Salutes*
But hey, you know, even if OSU falls, we'll all continue to play MPO.
Back to top Go down
[HOW]-Dark_Ninja

[HOW]-Dark_Ninja

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 12:31 am

*Salutes*
I Will Still Play With U Guys, U Guys R Like My Bestest Friends Here.
Back to top Go down
[HOW]-Dark_Ninja

[HOW]-Dark_Ninja

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 12:32 am

Hey Biscuit like the pic u have... nice. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU   did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU Empty

Back to top Go down

did Biscuit and Cid quit OSU
Page 1 of 1